Christmas is a season where the world turns into a stage for Santa to bless us all and spread happiness. We are here to add that extra happiness to your holiday season. Find out the 3 best ways to turn your Christmas Home Decor into a carnival:
Vintage Decor, the nostalgic Santa
We might be in the 21st century, but our heart always beats for our history. And so does the 2018 Christmas home decor trend feels this year. Revamp your home for the holiday long decor that brings a smile to your visitors’ faces.
How lovely to see your decor being admired for something of its own kind is too amazing to think of. Here’s what you got to do:
- Use the steel buckets and plant the Christmas trees (can be real or a representation). You can paint them white for the love of winter. (#GameOfThrones on your mind?).
- Decorate the trees with candles, lanterns and pastries.
- You can gift these hand-decorated or handmade items to your loved ones. Let them have a decor show too.
Have some ideas that can make the vintage feel, feel better? Comment below, and the best idea gets bonus reward points. And also a chance to be featured in our next blog.
Christmas Decor with Mother Nature
Earth has been facing a lot of issues that we all need to solve together. Let’s make it a Recycled Christmas this year. Find out how to make the Christmas Home Decor Environment Friendly in 2018:
- Use the cardboards for cutting down the tree shapes ‘ hang in there’ decorations. You can get more innovative by turning it into a lantern by shaping it into four walls (Attaching the four different pieces today with the centre having a place for the candle). Use homemade candles to give it the final touch.
- Use papers (even the used paper from your paper bin can be used) for making wreaths.
- Use Flowers and muffins to decorate the Christmas trees.
- Use metal wires and hang the candle lanterns with their support.
- Cut out wood stars from the neighbourhood park and make it worth a while
- Use a recycled paper canvas and paint or invite the best painter (obviously who will do it for free 😛 ) and get the Santa Claus on his Sledge added to the home decor set this Christmas.
- Wrap the books with left out wrapping paper and give the Christmas Home Decor a Geek Look.
Have some more creative ideas in mind? Please share with us. As mentioned before, the best answer gets a chance to win special bonus points from us and a feature in the next blog in this section. Loved it? Share this idea with your family and friends and spread Recycle Christmas mission across.
Work from home and greet the extra money!
I?m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website
to come back down the road. Many thanks
الموقع جميل جدا وانا هذه هي المرة الأولي الاتي اشترك في موقع الكتروني وأحببت الفكرة وفكرة إعادة التدوير ويمكن إعادة تدوير الاوراق لاستخدامها في أعياد الميلاد
Keep up the good work
I was more than happy to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new things on your web site.
This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve
found something which helped me. Thank you!